Beechwood Childcare was established in 1991 by Janette Price, following many years experience providing childcare in the voluntary sector. We provide a high standard of care and education for children, fostering their individuality as they grow. To this end Beechwood operates with the following aims in mind:
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children.
- To involve parents and the community for the good of all children.
- To actively promote an equal opportunity policy for all adults and children.
- To work with different agencies responsible for the care and education of children.
- To provide in-service training for all staff members, as the quality of any childcare provision is ultimately dependent on the skills, abilities, attitudes and commitment of the staff.
- To understand that children and families have a wide range of needs, we endeavour to cater for all individual needs.
- To respect all children, valuing and nurturing their individualities